Petition Signatures –
Download the Petition to help Clair VanSteenwyk meet the number of signatures for the 2024 Election Ballot.
Please print page 2 and 3 as front and back. Each page submitted should have the Circulator’s information completely filled out.
If you are someone from out of state, you will need to register with the Secretary of State’s Office. Please return all completed petitions by March 25, 2024 to
19602 North 133rd Ave.
Sun City West, AZ 85375.
Download pdf with instructions now
The pdf will open in an new window. If you are on:
-Mac OS go to File and Save as PDF
-On Windows click on the floppy disk icon on the top right of the screen, choose the folder to save to, and click save in the bottom right of the window.
-On iOS click on the square with the arrow that points up, choose safe to files, choose the folder to save to and click save.
-On your Android tablet, tap and hold on the pdf, tap download link, then choose where you want to save it to and click download.
Sign the Petition Online –
You will need either your Drivers License, State ID, or Voters Registration and the last four digits of your Social Security Number. You will also need the name of the candidate: Clair VanSteenwyk. The Office he is running for: Maricopa County Recorder.
Spelling is important, so please write the name and office down. Thank you for signing the petition.
How do I request and early ballot or vote by mail –
An early ballot may be requested through our new Voter Information Portal or by contacting your County Recorder’s office. To have your name placed on the Active Early Voter List (AEVL), complete a new voter registration form and check the box marked “YES, I want to automatically receive an early ballot for each election for which I am eligible.” Or you can log in to Service Arizona and complete this request online.
How do I register to vote –
- Online – If you have an Arizona Driver License and/or an Arizona non-operating I.D. card issued by the Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) you may register to vote through Service Arizona EZ Voter Registration
- Log on to Service Arizona
- Select your language preference, then click “Begin Voter Registration”
- Verify your voter eligibility
- Enter your information in the required fields
- Verify address information
- You can now select your party preference
If you are having trouble logging in to the Service Arizona website, you can print off a Voter Registration Form and fill it out with your new information. After you finish, mail the completed form to your County Recorder’s office and your information will be updated.
- By Mail – You can either print off a form online or request that a registration form be mailed to you from your County Recorder. After completing the voter registration form, mail it to your County Recorder’s office
- In-Person – You may visit your County Recorder’s office and fill out a registration form in person
- Address Confidentiality Program Members – You should only register to vote through the ACP process.
After you have successfully registered to vote you will receive a voter registration card in the mail within 4-6 weeks.
Where is my polling location –
If you are a Maricopa County voter, you can process your request here. If you have any questions please call 602-506-1511.
If you are a Pima County voter, you can process your request here. If you have any questions please call 520-724-4330.
To contact your local Election Official please visit https://azsos.gov/county-election-info
What do I need to bring with me on Election Day –
Every qualified elector is required to show proof of identity at the polling place before receiving a ballot. Find out what qualifies as an acceptable form of identification in Arizona.